body

Frankly Red hot soup



Found Frank's Red hot sauce for sale in our local Morrison's, I didn't realise you get it in the UK.  I'm a big Diners, drive-ins and Dives fan, and it's been mentioned in a few episodes so I was excited to give it a try.

I love adding a kick to my food, so it's the perfect store cupboard ingredients for me.   That was until tonight, I decided to use up some left over spiced rice by adding it to my home made tomato soup.  Tasted the soup and it was just missing something, so got out the hot sauce planning to add a few drops .......

Only I unscrewed the top and ended up emptying half the bottle in before  I realised what I'd done oops.   Iv added an extra tin of chopped tomato's to the soup to rescue it, but it's still got a really big kick, lol.

On the positive side my sinus have been playing up lately and this is one way of clearing them xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding