body

There's a moose loose about the hoose

I'd just finished yesterdays blog, when I went it to my kitchen to make a cup of peppermint tea.  Nearly jumped out of my skin when a mouse run across the floor and disappeared behind my washing machine.

I then looked down the back of the washing machine to see where it could have gotten in, only to discover a slow leak.  Could things get any worse!!!!!

Looking at the positive side I didn't have an anxiety attack.  Maybe it's because I'm used to these things happening. 

If it's weird, bizarre, highly improbable or annoying it's either going to happen to me or my mum. 

Can't say either of us has had a mouse yet though....

- There was the pigeon under my floor boards that tried to get out through a grate.

-  My neigbours cat, that kept on getting our doors confused. 

- The moths that decided to eat the living room carpet under my sofa

- Lately it's been the ninja slugs that some how manage to sneek into my kitchen. 

I checked the internet for ideas on how to get rid of the mouse, then called my brother for advise on the leak.  Lucky for me he offered to come round and help with both problems.

My washing machine is now in the middle of my kitchen to give the floor time to dry.  And I now own a mouse trap, after a trip to B&Q. 

I'm really hoping nothing else happens this week.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding