body

Dairy free snacks

That you can buy
Having a limited diet I never assume that anyone I visit will have something I can eat or drink.   Usually I just take my own peppermint tea bags. 

So it was a pleasant surprise today when My mum and I popped in to see my brother and his family.  I was sitting down having a lovely cup of Camomile tea, when my brother passed round some penguin biscuits.  He then went back into the kitchen and got me some of my nieces dairy free choc buttons, so I wouldn't feel left out.


There Gluten free, wheat free and milk free.  There also really tasty, I know my niece agrees.  Another one one of her favourite dairy free snacks is Fox's Party Rings. 



There now doing a Chocolate flavour,  that's also dairy free.  






Unfortunately there not vegetarian or vegan due to beef gelatin being one of the ingredients, and there also not free from Gluten, wheat or soya.  Real pity about the beef gelatin, I used to love eating party rings.  You don't need to be a kid to enjoy them xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding