body

Vegan Ginger cake




Traditional Ginger cake was on today's lunch menu at the Pantry.  I can't remember the last time I made one.  I used to make Yorkshire Parkin for Charity cake and bakes.  Ginger cake is a great recipe that can be made a few days before the sale,  as it just gets tastier and more gingery. 

If your not lactose intolerant like me I'd recommend James Martins recipe.

As soon as I got home all I could think about was how to make it dairy free.  The recipe & photo above are from fuss free flavours,  It's the least complicated recipe that i could find.   The more ingredients that need to be added to a recipe, the more likely your going to forget one.  Or I should say, I'm more likely to forget one.

The blog also has a great tip on how to weight out treacle.  Will definitely be making this recipe at the weekend xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding