body

My top 5 favourite food blogs

My Top 5 Favourite Blogs

Below are my top 5 food blogs, they have all inspired me and fuelled my enthusiasm for cooking and baking diary free. 

Post punk Kitchen 

First site I found that made me believe that dairy free baking was possible, which give me the confidence to give it a go. I haven't looked back since.  Why cut out treats from my life?, when I could just make my own. 

There Vegan cup cakes take over the world cookbook, was also my first vegan cookbook.  Reminds me I really need to ask Santa if he could bring me another one of there cook books.

Hungry hungry hippie 

Is a health enthusiast who also has IBS.   Elise follows a low FODMAP diet, it's a plant based diet that cuts out meat and dairy.  Making her diet very similar to my own.  It's great to read about how someone else deals with living with IBS. 

The Sweetest Vegan

Found this site through You tube when I was searching for video on how to bake dairy and egg free.  Reading about it was one thing, but seeing someone do it is a even bigger help.  I also find it easier to learn by observation.  The Sweetest Vegan won the You Tube next chef award last year.  

Chef Chloe

 I love Cupcake wars, it's one of the funniest shows Iv seen. (I'm not sure if it's meant to be?) Some of the contestants are hilarious.   IT'S A DISASTER  ahhhh..........  And every so often some of the contestants inspire you, Chef Chloe was one.  I loved seeing a dairy and egg free cook, come out on top for a change.
Just because Myself and many others have a limited diet, doesn't mean the food we eat is limited in flavour.

Vegan Family

Since this will be my first Christmas without meat or poultry, Iv been surfing the net looking for idea's for my Christmas dinner.   Lol, searching the Internet is like a needle in a haystack.  Unless you type in the correct word's your never going to find what your looking for.  Which is why it's taken me so long to discover a fellow Scot's blog.  There Creamy mushroom Puff is on my Xmas dinner short list. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding