body

How Iv accidentally lost weight....

How to accidentally loose weight



1. Become lactose intolerant.

Weight just dropped off me this time last year.  This month marks my first year totally dairy free.  I get my calcium & Vit D from  tablets now. Also soya milk and cereals are fortified with it.

2. Get a  metal dental brace

Wearing metal on your teeth limits what you can eat.  Also your stuck with soft food for a week after every visit to the dental hospital.  Eg tightening of wires on brace, and the ever popular game of how many metal dental tools can they fit into your mouth at the same time......

3. Maxillofacial surgery  (Jaw surgery)

2 weeks of eating through a straw really helps you loose weight. Bonus - my stomach shrunk so I was less hungry when I could finally eat. 

4. E-coli or food poisoning (Not really recommended!!!)

I personally lost a stone in a week.  Mostly because I could only hold down water and didn't eat the whole week. 

5. Become intolerant too meat and poultry

Just passed my 6th month of being meat free.  Who knew eating a healthy diet of vegetable and fruit helped control your weight?

6.  Anxiety disorder

Side effect is I constantly fidget, and find it hard to sit down for any length of time

7. Go abroad on holiday

Walking around and Sight seeing is a great way to loose weight.   Infact walking is the best exercise for staying healthy, if you do enough of it. Its also free.   Bonus - the hot weather also reduces your appetite.  Of course this is negated if you go out drinking.  Which doesn't happen to me because......

8. Become alcohol intolerant

 Alcohol is one of my IBS triggers,  I also can't eat food that has had it added.  Eg.  No more boozy Christmas pudding or Irish cream poured over ice cream.  (Do you know how much calories there are in booze!!!!)


Having IBS and mental health problems is definitely a pain in the rear end.  On the plus side it keeps me active and ensures I eat a healthy diet, which all helps to keep the weight down  xxxx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding