body

POUND STRETCHERS - Bargains


Latest high street finds


Vegan, gluten free, nut free, dairy free
contain fruit juice

Discovered these veggie wine gums at my local Pound stretchers.  450g for £1.99.  I had a look on Amazon and they are nearly double the price.  They taste really good.  So good I've had to switch shelves.  They were too easily reached, and I have to watch how much sugar I eat.  




Abbey Rice Cakes

Gluten free bread is too expensive so I have rice cakes spread with marmalade for with my breakfast instead.  Pound stretchers are now stocking these rice cakes.  Currently only 19p per pack.  The best before date is 1/6/2017, but there going to be okay for at least another 3 months.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding