body

4U FREE FROM - Product Review





Discovered these at my local Morrisons Store today.  I love finding new products to try.  These are great as they are Vegan, wheat free and Gluten free.  They are all priced at £2.00, so they work out at 50p each.  Which is pretty reasonable for a free from product.  




Chocolate and Vanilla Cones  
Strawberry and Vanilla Cones



Chocolate and Vanilla Lion Iced Dessert

I bought the Chocolate and Vanilla Cone, to try out.  The dairy free ice cream tastes good, but the cone wasn't really crisp.  It's been a few years since I last ate a cornetto, so I can't remember what they tasted like.  But I do remember that a few did have a cone crispness issue as well.  

That sounds really weird I know, but how else do you describe it!!!

If you try them out, let me know what you think of them xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding