body

Greggs Bakery - New Gluten free items.





New Greggs bakery
Gluten free sweet treats

Greggs have finally brought out some Gluten free products.  Unfortunately they have Dairy in them, so I can't try them out.  I used to treat myself on saturdays and get my lunch from a local bakery.  I used to love buying the greggs bran Scones.  Totally shocked when I found out they stopped selling scones last year.  It was bad enough finding out they don't do Macaroni cheese pies anymore, especially in Scotland as their a firm favourite. 

One day perhaps, I'll finally be able to go to a bakers and find a gluten and dairy free goodie.  




Toffee free Toffee Popcorn Crispies - Gluten Free



Image and video library | Greggs Corporate
Triple Chocolate Belgian Brownies - Gluten Free


If you get a chance to try these, let me know if they taste good x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding