body

Gosh Sweetcorn & Quinoa bites



Sweetcorn & Quinoa bites
with Harissa & Paprika

Gluten, Egg, Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
Suitable for Vegans


I'm on a low budget so I only really buy Free From products when they are on sale.  This week I was able to try these Sweetcorn & Quinoa Bites.  These looked the perfect size for a light lunch and versatile enough to be eaten several ways.  

Had them with a salad for lunch.  I wanted to try them without anything else to masking the flavour. The second time I had them in a wrap with chilli mayo and salad.

 First I'd cook them longer than the packet instructions.   They are soft inside so It would be better if they were crispier on the outside.  I thought they might have been spicier but there mild.  The paprika gives them a smoky flavour.  The sweetcorn, well... makes the sweet.  These were a little too sweet for me.  

This is a good product, just not for me.  It's a healthy food thats a great vegetarian alternative. 

 They would be great for children, it's hard to notice they have vegetables in them.  I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and I think they would like these, as they are great finger food.  Especially for little ones.



I really like the companies ethos. 

 No messing food as nature intended.  

Check out their web page on the above link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding