body

Coconut Ice Lollies - Review

Morrisons The best
Coconut Lollies


Dairy free Ice cream is so expensive, I could make my own but it just never tastes the same.  So I took a look down my freezer aisles for some other ideas. When I saw the word coconut I thought I'd give them a try.  

I love Coconut in any form, these have both coconut water and milk.  There is also a neutral white grape juice in the ingredients as well.  The taste is dreamy, what can I say I love them.  I just bought my third box today for my freezer.  

They have a lovely natural coconut taste and are really refreshing.  Health wise they only contain 73 calories. They have less calories and fat than dairy free ice cream, making them a tasty treat.

(They are not made in a free from environment, so there not suitable if you have a milk allergy)   

There is also an Orange and Raspberry version, which are made with fruit puree rather than flavoured water.  I've tried the Raspberry but found them a bit tart for me.  

Cost wise they are £1.87 for 4.  Compared against Del Monte's brand which are £1.96 for 3.  I'd say these are better value for your money.  

Look out for them the next time your shopping xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding