body

Bakings Greatings xxx

Christmas Eve Quiche

Festive Season baking All done....

- Pavlova baked and collected
- Dairy free Christmas Eve Quiche baked, to use up the egg yolks from the pavlova
- Dairy free Chocolate mint peppermint creams - because Christmas wouldn't be the same with out them

Mum arrived for lunch, lucky I had some fresh baked quiche.  We then spent a few hours baking desserts together for my brother and sister in laws family dinner. 

- 2 x Sticky toffee pudding (Rick Stein Recipe)
- Dutch apple cake ( Rachael Allan recipe )

All I need to do tomorrow is make my Mushroom and Chestnut pie, for my own meat free/ dairy free Christmas dinner. 

I'm now totally exhausted......  Which was the plan,  Iv kept myself busy to keep the depression at bay.

Lol, baking for Christmas has taken my mind of the festive season. 

It's been worse this year something i wasn't expecting.  The only reason i can think off is because I'm doing more.  This time last year I had not long Started Volunteering for a few hours a week.  I'm now doing 2 full days supported work experience. 

So here's hoping by this time next year I'll have been able to return to work

Here's wishing every one a Stress free Christmas day xxxx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding