body

Food glorious food - IBS


I had a slice of homemade Birthday cake yesterday, one that I didn't have to make myself.  I hadn't been able to do that in over a year.  Mum and I went round to my brothers, because the kids had arranged a little party for their dads birthday.  Homemade birthday sign, party food and birthday cake.  It also involved Gangnam Style from 3 year old nephew.   

My niece has recently also had to give up dairy.  Her mum had baked a Dairy free birthday cake for her dad  so she would be able to eat it as well.   I know the trouble iv gone through living with a food intolerance, It must be ten times worse for a kid when there too young to understand. 

All they will know is that there different.  Kids just want to be able to eat the same things as there family and friends.   I think it was a great idea of her mum.  I know I loved being able to eat the same as everyone else xx

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding