body

Weather for Wellie's

Weather for wellies



Today started yet again with torrential rain, another downpour is forecast for tomorrow morning. When you  live in Scotland, Random extreme weather is pretty much the norm.  There are 2 routes you can take with this knowledge. 

You can ignore it's happening and wear inappropriate clothing for the weather.  Or like me, be prepared for all eventualities. 

For today that meant wearing.......

Tights, leggings, socks and Wellies.  Along with a thick jumper and waterproof jacket.  Lol, there is method in my madness.  The layer of tights, leggings and socks keep me warm  While the Leggings and wellies keep me dry, as they leave less surface for the rain to soak. 

Being fashionably dressed at all times, just isn't worth getting a cold for!!!!  I think dressing appropriately for the weather is a sign of maturity.  Or possibly my age,  as it's a lot nearer Forty than thirty these days. 

Iv seen women of all ages wear Ugg style boots in sun, rain and snow.  Sun being the most confusing, maybe they just have really cold feet.

Iv seen males without jackets on, during rain and snow.  Guys take my advice it doesn't make you look more macho, especially when your only wearing a short sleeve t-shirt.

Not forgetting my personal favourite, wearing  flip flops in the snow.  I know snow is made from water and there both cold, but it's not really the same thing. 

The biggest laugh of all, Im the one with the mental health problem xxxx









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding