body

Cookie Pizza pie



 Cookie Pizza Pie
with white chocolate chips and chopped cadbury fudge

Taking a break from my blog for a little bit, while I'm away on holiday.  I'm planning to keep a note of  any food intolerance friendly places that I find on my travels. 

Just been to Sainsbury's to stock up on Free From products for the flight.  Iv mentioned before that the Sainsbury's store Cafe in the Kirkcaldy store serves soya milk drinks.  Highlight of my day was finding they also have a Free from Christmas mince pie for sale at the checkout.  They have a special on, if you buy a hot drink you get the mince pie for half price.  It was good to see the offer was on both the normal and free from pie's.   Tasted great, has a lovely crisp pastry would definitely recommend.  Ignore there Free from Chocolate Brownie, I had that last time and it's really dry.  Free from doesn't have to mean Free from taste. 

As well as organising for my hols, Iv also had to organise birthday cards and bakes.  As I'll be away on my nieces birthday.  Her custom bake request, why cookie pizza.......

I made up my normal cookie dough recipe, then used it too fill a disposable pie tin. Her custom bake has white chocolate chips and chopped cadbury fudge folded through the dough.  Iv frozen it before it's baked, so she can have the fun of doing it herself.   Are pressie also has a bag of marshmallows.  After her pizza has baked for 20 Min's the marshmallows can be added to the top for the rest of the baking time.

She's having a sleep over with some friends, so I think the cookie pizza will be a great addition to her girly night in.  

Try making one your self using your own favourite cookie dough recipe xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding