body

Chrismas dinner when you have IBS

Christmas Breakfast

Plate of cornflakes
Oat and Banana Pancakes


Christmas Lunch
Mushroom and Chestnut pie
with Roast veg and cranberry sauce

Followed by homemade
 peppermint  creams

Christmas Supper
Dairy free sticky toffee cake
with custards

Finished my festive day with a mug of soya milk hot Chocolate
and a dairy free orange and poppy seed cookie.

Id been awake since 5.30am.   Nothing to do with it being Christmas day.  More due to my IBS, I sometimes don't sleep very well.  

Which is why I kind of got a bit carried away in the kitchen by 9.30am I had  .................

- Baked Whole wheat Scones for my Brother G  (Its his birthday tomorrow)
- Banana and nut loaf for my mum (She had some over ripe banana's)
- Rolled pastry for Mushroom pie 
- Stewed apples so i could
- Then used the leftover pastry to make little apple pies
- Prepped the veg for lunch


After a visit from my mum and niece and an exchange of pressie, I had Christmas lunch.  Kind of got bored again and made another Banana and nut loaf for myself.

 (I'm not nuts, even if I have had my head examined !!!.
 Just get a little hyper sometimes)

Christmas day TV is never that great, there are only so much times you can watch the same repeat. So decided  to get out my Jason Bourne DVDs and had a movie marathon instead.   My brother dropped in for a visit during the marathon, I then finished the day by watching the first part of Lord of the Rings. 

All in All a pretty decent Christmas totally stress free.   Best of all I didn't have to worry about what I would eat, as I had made it myself xxxx


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding