body

Accidentally Vegan

I always check out ingredient lists of food, to find those that are accidentally dairy free.  It's a bit harder for me now since I have to avoid Gluten as well.  However it's worth while, as Free From food is usually more expensive.

Iv just discovered a great site that lists a lot of these types of food. 


Here are a few of my favourites that I regularly buy.  

Aldi Harvest Morn Chocolate Coated Orange Rice Cake Bars 90g

Aldi Chocolate coated orange
Rice Cake bars

This is one of my Aldi favourites, You get a great hit of chocolate and the bar is really crispy.
Ruffle Raspberry Bar

Pound stretchers sell these coconut raspberry bars for £1.00.  


Morrisons Own Saves Dark chocolate

Always check out the Saver range own brands, there the ones most likely to be dairy free.  My mum and I both love Dark Chocolate.  We ate a lot but Iv got to say this is the one we always end up buying.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding