body

Starbucks - New range revamp Spring 2015

Finally something to eat other than Popchips or Sweet and salty popcorn....


Met a friend for coffee today at Starbucks Dunfermline. Love this branch of the chain, the staff are always friendly and helpful.   I usually treat myself too a soya milk chai latte.  I'm lactose intolerant and don't really feel guilty about the calories since they never have anything I can eat.  Going out for a peppermint tea just doesn't have the same ring too it.....


While waiting in the queue I'm always looking at the Impulse buys at the till, to see if I can eat them. Today it finally paid off....  Starbucks have a new snack range that's Free from gluten, wheat and dairy. 


- Starbucks Raw raspberry and nut bar
- Starbucks Peanut and Cashew bar


Starbucks Spring 2015 - revamp


I'm a big fan of Nakd Bars  and Starbucks new range follow the same idea of a healthy treat.  I had the Raw raspberry and nut bar, it tasted good and had a natural sweetness from the raspberry's.   A nice light snack to have with any drink xx


However perhaps not the best thing to chew when your trying to have a conversation with a friend. 


Okay I admit it's not the same as having a slice of decadent chocolate cake Or a Free From cookie.  However it's still a big step for this global chain. It's been a long time coming so here's hoping they start to add more Free from products to their Own brand food range. 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding