body

SAINSBURY'S - Free From Chocolate



GLUTEN FREE, WHEAT FREE & DAIRY FREE

I was in Sainsburys during the week and discovered they have a new range of Free From Chocolate bars.  I'm really impressed, the majority of supermarkets retailers have their own Free from small chocolate bars. However I've never seen a range as wide as Sainsbury's.  

It's great to see a food retailer catering to  consumers who have food allergies or intolerances.  I then went to the cafe for a pot of tea.  I found a choice of 2 Free From options.  Mini Cherry Bakewells and a Chocolate Brownie, both Gluten and dairy free.  I passed these up and had a bread roll with strawberry jam.  

It reminded me of the Jam pieces we used to eat for a snack when I was a kid.  Normally we got them as a snack, after we came back in from playing outside.  It was the perfect thing fill us up till tea time.  A jam piece is Scottish for a Jam sandwich. 

100g bars of dairy free chocolate £1.00
Individual bars 40p



Free From White Chocolate








 Free From Plain chocolate 


 Free From Dark chocolate

Free From chocolate Orange Bar

My personal favourite is there chocolate orange bar.  The orange flavour has a lovely citrus burst, which pairs perfectly with chocolate.  I can't wait to try the others.  It's good to find an affordable range of Free From chocolate x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding