body

Total Fritter Failure....



Made Courgette fritters for my dinner last night, this being my second attempt.  My first attempt I tried to use Soy flour which led to a strange tasting result.  So when I found another recipe for them on  http://ethicalchef.co.uk/ site yesterday, I thought why not give it another go.  It should just be like making vegan pancakes, how hard can this be.......

Too embarrassed to even take a picture of the final product.  I ended up with a well browned, okay burnt outside and a scrambled egg like textured inside.  Id even put them in the oven to try and firm them up.

I can make pancakes, even made courgette muffins why can't I make fritters.  Iv decided their my veggie kriptonite.  Well the skin is green...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding