body

Dohh, why didn't I think of this before!

Dairy free spiced pumpkin cake with home made liners

I felt like baking today but i'd used all the muffin liners yesterday.  I had plenty grease proof paper, so why not make some myself.  On one hand I felt pretty smug for figuring this out and on the other hand I felt stupid that it had taken me this long to think of it!  All I needed was a ruler and a pair of scissors, cut the paper into 5 inch squares then place in the muffin pan. Allowing the paper to fold over to fit the tin.  Dohh, I'm Scottish so the amount of money that I'm going to save on making my own over wins over my feeling of stupidity. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding