body

Costa Coffee Christmas Menu - Gluten Free



Christmas at Costa


Had an early finish at work today, so planned to treat myself to a Costa Coffee Soya Milk Hot Chocolate. 

 I prefer Costa Coffee too Starbucks. Costa are a british company and I like to support British Businesses.  Also the only thing's I can eat in Starbucks are the fruit and nut bars, Sweet and Salty Popcorn or Popchips.   Which are way to healthy to be a treat.   

So was mega excited today to find that Costa Coffee have 2 new Gluten free products on there Christmas Menu -  Crimbo Crumble and Mini Pecan Pies. 

I bought the Crimbo Crumble as I love mincemeat.  Most Gluten free Mince pies pastry tastes like cardboard.  Where as the Mincemeat Crimbo crumble bar was an inspired choice for Costa Coffee.  The base was Crisp, while the mincemeat and crumble topping are lovely and moist.  Was very impressed with the taste, which went well with my seasonal Hot Chocolate xxxx


Gluten free Christmas Menu

Crimbo Crumble - Gluten Free Biscuit base with indulgent mincemeat and crumble topping

Gluten free, Wheat and Dairy free, Suitable for Vegans


Pecan Pies - Rich with golden syrup and pecans

Gluten free, wheat and Dairy free.  Contains egg so not suitable for Vegans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding