body

Product review - Angelic Gluten Free





My mum knows how hard it is for me to find dairy free products.  She gets more annoyed than I do when were out for a fly cup and I can't get anything to eat.  

Fly cup: Scots for an illicit cup of tea or coffee. 
 Traditionally there's a morning and afternoon fly cup 


When she finds anything she buys it for me to try out. On this trip out she discovered  Angelic Gluten Free  cranberry crunch cookies, at Loch Leven Larder.  

 
 
Gluten free, egg free, dairy free and reduced fat.  Less than 75 calories per cookie.  I bake a lot...  which is probably an understatement.  Baking dairy free is pretty easy, baking reduced fat is pretty easy, however doing the both together not so much.  Then you add on gluten free,  high on impossible.
 
However the guys at Angelic Gluten free have done it.  If my mum had not told me it was gluten free I would never have know. 
 
The texture and the mouth feel were great, the taste even better.  Crunchy on the out side and a little soft inside and ever so often a chewy cranberry.  The cookie have a great almost molasses taste and are not too sweet. I was really impressed, even better there made in Scotland in Inverness.
 
They have make both sweet cookies and savoury biscuits, I can't wait to try out the rest of there range xx
 
 
The guys at Angelic Gluten free use a dairy and nut free recipe, however they can not guarantee the products will have not a trace of these.  There okay for me since I'm only lactose intolerant, however if you have an allergy you wouldn't be able to eat them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How not to make a pineapple upside down cake

Scottish Tablet - Dairy free & Vegan

Curdled Rice pudding